Our Commitment to Privacy
We are committed to respecting the privacy of every person who visits and accesses our website at ymalls.in and/or application from respective app stores (the “App”). In the course of using the App, we may become privy to your personal information, including information that is of a confidential nature. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you.
By downloading and accessing the website on your smartphone/tablet, and providing us such information, you hereby consent to the collection and use of such information for the purposes disclosed in this Policy.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made secure. By using this App, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information, including mobile number, email address and other data related to your various memberships and rewards, submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
When you register with the App, we may ask for information not limited to your age, gender, first and last name, birth date, title, zip code / pin code, occupation, industry, personal interests, company or any other physical address, contact number, email or other contact information and other relevant data as desired by us (“Profile Information”). Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also be included as Personal Information.
Personal Information and its usage
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Send you, from time to time, updates, news or information, regarding your memberships and respective rewards, deals and coupons, messages and other relevant information as communicated by the merchants of which you are a member of, via push notifications / SMS and/or email;
- Call you on your mobile number in cases of urgency, if required;
- Send you, from time to time, updates, news or information regarding the App via push notifications / SMS and/or email; Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To investigate, prevent, or act regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the /terms-of-use or as otherwise required by law;
- Seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the App;
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- Anticipate and resolve problems related to the App; and
- Allow you to subscribe to our newsletters;
- Allow you to enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
Non-Personal Information and its usage
At this App we may additionally collect and track non-personal information about your visit including your location at the time of using the App, how much time you spend on each of our sections, the activities that you perform on the App; the Internet Protocol (IP) address associated with your computer and/or the unique identifier of your mobile/tablet device, operating system and platform, transaction history, pages viewed, information searched for or requested for, access time, activities performed and other relevant statistics. We will use this information for the purposes of keeping your memberships’ related information and operations up to date and improving the performance and operations of our App.
You authorize us to exchange, share, part with all information (personal and non-personal), across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world, with any agent/third party service provider/banks/financial institutions/credit bureaus/agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold us liable for such use or disclosure of this information.
Merchant Membership-linked data
You authorize us to hold, maintain, display, manage and process all information (personal, non-personal and transactional) as provided to us by the merchants with whom you are a member with. All your data with respect to your memberships will be strictly used by and between the App and respective merchants to manage your membership information, rewards, transactions and other related activities linked to your account.
Information placed on your computing device
We may store some information such as cookies on your computing device, which may be a computer, smartphone or a tablet when you visit the App. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computing device ready for future access when you return to our App. This information facilitates your use of the App and ensures that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit it. The cookies do not contain or capture any personal information.
Third Party Links
To the extent that you provide us with Your Personal Information as the same personal information being approved and authenticated by respective, we wish to maintain your Personal Information accurate always. If you need to update or correct Your Personal Information for any reason, you may log in to your account on our App and edit your Profile Information within a reasonable period.
We will address any questions, comments, and concerns about our online privacy practice and policy. Please write to us at [email protected]